Tuesday 3 November 2015

#Truelove


We all have a true love within our hearts which we cherish forever. It can be a person, place or any activity. And I believe we can have more than one true love, as it is in my case.  My day starts and ends with them. They are my true companions. 

One of them is music; a lyrical, soothing song makes my day joyful. I love listening to all kind of music be it Ghazals, religious/ spiritual songs, old Bollywood numbers or latest chart-busters. I don’t have any special preference when it come to music, I even listen to regional songs from Himanchal, Punjab, Bengal, and even South Indian songs though words are obviously  hard to catch but if chords of melody attract  my heart, I make my own lyrics. Music indeed frees me of all attachment and allures me to a wonderland where I contemplate my entire life and paint a rosy picture of only love and happiness.  I may be sounding foolish or crazy but music has such an effect on me. 

Music has a great power to boost up my sad, gloomy mood, it encourages me, gives me hope and faith. My spirits are elevated and inspired with positive emotions and energy when only music is there to enter my ears.  Sound, rhythm, pitch, tempo, melody, harmony are quite intoxicating for my soul. Music has dynamism and power to alleviate all my pain and sorrow. It is my ultimate true love.

My other true love is sleeping and lazing around. I find it really relaxing where you just chill and sleep with no worries and deadlines approaching.  Though times have changed now, daily household chores, commuting to office, various approaching deadlines, hardly leaves time for even minimum requirement of 6-7 hours of sleep a day. Though not as frequently as it used to be long back I still make out time for this love of mine amidst my busy life. 



IndiSpire89 - write about your true love, it can be a person, place, thing, activity, anything. Something/someone that makes you feel special, complete in life. #truelove



17 comments:

  1. Ah! Music and sleep nothing like that in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly dear nothing better than a good sleep and good music

      Delete
  2. Loved your perspective of the true love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...i love music and sleep too. A very delightful read, Swati :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you always be in love . May there always be music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I identify with both music and lazing around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing better than this, music and sleep :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely read. :)

    Cheers,
    Sriram & Krithiga

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice read.. love for music. :)
    ​​​​​​A Rat's​​ Nibble

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read somewhere that a music bath is to the soul what a daily bath is to the body.It is good you are able to appreciate all kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just heard in the morning that "If music is love of life then play on".
      "Wonderful thought - Music bath to the soul".

      Delete
  9. Interesting take on the subject. Well-written!

    ReplyDelete