Friday 8 May 2015

The Unexplained Connections





“I do wonder what make these ties and bonds
The strings that attach us all together
How we meet the unknown and a cord is linked.
What binds us together is some mysterious power
Something heavenly, something divine………..”

We meet many people in our life, some we ignore and forget instantly but some leave their mark which remains with us for the entire life time. With some we connect right away just like long lost buddies meeting after a gap. With some we feel so comfortable and safe in a short span of time that we are ready to open up our hearts to them with all the trust and security. The bonds of friendship, the kinship made of care, the unconditional associations, it’s amazing to have these special relations in life as it gives you confidence and wears out all the stress.

We all have experienced such exclusive bonds of care in our life, and so same is with me. 

It may sound cliché, but I have experienced a very unique bond with my pets – one was named Milli & other was Rocky. How much we loved each other cannot be explained, it’s been years since they have left but I have all the warmth they showered on me, very much bright in my heart.

The cook at my mom’s place when we were kids, pampered us with mouthwatering dishes but more than that she cared that we are served healthy food, she would never cook food and stock in hot cases, but would insist on waiting endlessly and always served hot food, it was not about her job of a cook or the money she would get, it was only about ‘care’ and some special connection she shared with our family. We siblings were very restless as kids but she would never get annoyed, she only loved.

In my previous job location I used to travel a lot in auto.  The same auto person would take me daily from Metro station to office and then back again. He used to carefully drive away protecting me from speeding bikers, ruthless goons and so on. I felt safe traveling with him, he had no malicious intentions.  It wasn’t about money he got from me it’s just that I could trust him and he reciprocated in similar manner. He gave me trust and care, two of the most valuable qualities. I always remember him as one well behaved gentleman. It now makes me wonder, that what makes such innocent connections.

From  friends in school and college to office colleague,  to some people  we meet in our  day to day life, It’s not with everybody  we get comfortable with, there are some special ones with whom we build up sudden connections, there always remains a sense of familiarity with some people in our life.

And about meeting our soul mate, it’s like awakening, realization of our selves. Meeting of a soul mate is matter of destiny. My husband is my soul mate, it took me a bit of time to realize this lovely fact of my life, how foolish of me, and with so much ease he bears my difficult ways is commendable on his part. How we accepted, connected and survived is like a mystery, some divine force working to bind us together.

How beautiful are these unexplained connections, the strings that are made of care and love.
Aren’t they, the heavenly blessings in disguise?


(Image-http://en.wikipedia.org)

12 comments:

  1. I can understand feeling of this kind of connection :) Love the way you shared it in this post :)

    http://zigzacmania.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are Swati :-) Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. Much love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are indeed blessings of God.Good friendship is a two way street built on reciprocity,trust and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Friendship is a two way street..
      Thanks a lot. Warm smiles to you

      Delete
  4. You explained "the unexplained connections" very beautifully.....
    It took me 15 minutes to write above line because I started thinking about all those who actually made my life comfortable through their care and unconditional love....
    Thank you for reminding me and I will try to do the same with others.

    Regards,

    Yash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Yash.
      Caring, sharing and loving gives us strength.
      Wish you a happy life.

      Delete
  5. Some people leave a mark, they make life mysterious and beautiful. After reading your post, even I want to have pets. My dad has many pets and he loved them all. I feel I need to own to feel that connection. And yes, commuting too brings many shades of human connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Saru, have a pet and you will never regret. They give you so much of love.
      And thanks a lot for your valuable comment, it gives much needed encouragement.

      Delete
  6. Well written. When we trust others I think they reciprocate the same most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all must believe in important human values of trust and honesty.
      Thanks a lot for your comment.

      Delete